Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Photos

I must confess that I am exhausted!  Between the nervous energy of running a half marathon and preparing for numerous Easter festivities, I am officially wiped-out.   However, I thought that I would share some pictures of Easter with Scout.  
The Easter Bunny arrived bright & early this morning~about 5:50ish!
Shortly after a candy-filled breakfast, Scout climbed into her Easter basket with her new bunny.
For approximately 1 hour today, Scout was clean and looking like a little lady.
Jackson, Nannie & Scout trying hard to get the "perfect" Easter picture.
Scout searching for Easter treasure during the egg hunt.
Scout & Mommy sharing a sweet Easter moment.

Happy Easter!


P.S. I totally for forgot to include this picture of Scout's hair from this morning...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!