Friday, April 13, 2012

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Lately, it seems like I have become a "worry procrastinator".  While I am a worrier, I have so much on my plate that I don't worry, or, for that matter, plan for events until a day or two before they actually occur.  


Well, let the worrying begin...
On Sunday, our family will travel to Boston, so Wade can run the Boston Marathon.  I am extremely proud of Wade, and his brother Ward.  They have worked incredibly hard to gain entry to this marathon, and they have definitely put in the miles to ROCK Boston.  While I am slightly worried for Wade ( I want him to run the best race possible), he is not the main source of my worry.


This is the main source of my worry...
Scout, taking a little rest in time-out.
As I am writing this post, the following questions are running through my mind...How am I going to keep Scout safe in Boston?  Rather, how am I going to keep Boston safe from Scout? Will Jackson be scarred for life?  Are leashes "legal" for children? Where will time-out be located? 


What could possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!