Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Potty Training or Sailor (in)Training?

As a I mentioned previously, Scout is highly intelligent.  She can make connections and put a plan into motion before I can get off the couch to stop her.  Her daycare provider thought now would be a "good" time to potty train her, so I foolishly agreed.  Last week, she went through three outfits a day and promptly peed every time she got off the potty...awesome.  


On Monday we spent a VERY long time together, just she and I.  By the end of the day, we were no closer to peeing on the potty, but I had taught her one very important skill~swearing.  Each time Scout would put her Nalgene bottle on the table horizontally it would roll off, and she, in turn, would say, "Oh, shit."  


I am one proud and pathetic mother...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!