Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spa Day?

I am a true girly girl.  I LOVE pink, skirts, makeup, handbags, jewelry and trips to the spa.   I had always dreamed of having a daughter to share my girly girl "goods" with.  In my efforts to make Scout a girly girl, I have besieged her wardrobe with pink clothing and tutus.  She even has a small Coach purse for her play phone and jewels.

Earlier this week I was lucky enough to go to a local spa for a massage... it was heaven.  Obviously, Scout is too young to go to a spa, but she LOVES to have her toenails polished.  All week long Scout has pointed to her chipped pink "piggies" and asked, "polish?"  I HATE to polish her toes!  I can only imagine that polishing her tiny toenails is like polishing a cat's claws.  Scout can not sit still.  So, holding her down to, first, polish the nails and then wait for them to dry is torture (for me, at least).  She LOVES it!  Polishing her "piggies"was my last official act of vacation, and a step closer to sainthood.  Tomorrow is back to work...

Scout's Purple "Piggies"


And for the clean food challenge update:

Pre-run fuel: Zipfizz (Yes, I know that it's not clean, but I needed something before a 12.4 
                        mile run) &  a banana
Snack (while running): Larabar
Lunch: A (very) large bowl of veggie/chicken soup with a serving of Mary's Gone Crackers (I love these crackers; they are organic, kosher, non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, wheat-free and gluten-free, totally clean.)
Snack: Almond carrot body rock balls & a handful of raw almonds
Dinner: Indonesian Rice Salad (made by Stacy)
Dessert: Cashew pear cream
Water: 82 Oz (not to bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!