Friday, March 16, 2012

GOOD morning

My original idea for this post had too many words.  The message is simple...I adore Scout in the morning.  She is so happy, vibrant and full of LOVE.   I thought that you might like to see what I see in the morning.


Scout's hair... every morning is a surprise.  Most days we have some type of bird's nest.  Today we had a bird's nest in the back and a Mohawk in the front.


Scout's "hand me down" boots from her brother. She has no idea they are not new.  She just LOVES them.  Scout wore them to her bedroom last night, and they were the first thing she put on this morning.


If only these morning could last forever!  I am quite sure that when she is a teenager trying to sneak out of the house, in the morning, with a Mohawk and hooker boots, I will not adore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!