Saturday, March 3, 2012

Travel & Challenge Complete!

Traveling with Scout is extremely difficult.  In her two short years, she has been on an airplane twice.  Both trips have included many tears (hers and mine), other passengers rolling their eyes (and cursing their fortune for being on our plane) and numerous trips to the bathroom (to hide).  This weekend I am traveling without Scout, and I can't believe how much I miss her!

Clean Foof Challenge: The finish
I must confess that I thought the challenge would have ended for me yesterday.  I had convinced myself by the time I hit the Portland JetPort with my mother and brother, I would be RUNNING to Starbucks (I still LOVE you); however, I did not, and the challenge continued.  I strongly encourage others to try this challenge.  I no longer crave sugar every hour, and when I was overly stressed this week, I did not eat everything that was not nailed down.

Day 6:
Breakfast: Larabar & banana
Snack: Figs & dates
Lunch: Salad
Snack: Apple & pistachios
Dinner: Salmon & steamed veggies
Water: 100 + oz ( I lost count after 100)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!