Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hair

On the car ride home yesterday, I was talking with my sister-in-law, Jen, about hair.  I am in desperate need of a  hair cut and color, and as important as this is to me, I can NEVER find the time to do it.  This simple conversation got me thinking about how...
much time we spend discussing our hair,
hair styles can be an extension of our personality,
hair (good or bad) can impact our day,
hair styles change with decades (My pictures from the 80's are not pretty),
genetics determines our hair


With this in mind, I thought I would share some family hair photos.
Wade-His hair is rapidly disappearing.  Going, going....gone?

Wade & I- Please excuse my hair-YUCK!

Jackson (age 2)- His hair was unbelievably gorgeous.


Wade & Jackson- Jackson is currently sporting the "Beiber." I wonder if his hair will disappear like Wade's.


Scout- You have seen her picture before.  At age 2, she doesn't have very much hair.  I was so hoping it would be like Jackson's hair at age 2.


Now, my plan was to end this post by showing you what Scout's hair looks like in morning.  The back of her head looks surprisingly similar to a bird's nest when she wakes up, but, as typical in my life with Scout, she amazed me, ruined the end of this blog post and woke up with"normal" hair. Go figure!


This is not Scout, but it is a close as I could get to the real deal.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!