Saturday, March 17, 2012

While I was out...

When I leave Wade at home with the kids, it is always a "surprise" as to what I will find (or what will be missing) when I return home.   However, today's "surprise" was truly a surprise.  When I pulled into the driveway, Scout opened the door and met me on the steps.  The first thing that I noticed was that she had pen on her legs.

Yep, that's pen on her legs.


Our conversation went a little something like this:
Me: "Oh, Wade?"
Wade: "Yep." (while looking at his ipad)
Me: "Scout has pen on her legs.  How did that happen?"
Wade: "I dunno.  There must have been a pen in the toy bucket."


But, wait.  There's more...  When Scout lifted up her shirt, to try on the new dress I bought for her, this is what I saw...


Yep, that's more pen on her Buddha belly!
So, I cleaned all the pen off of Scout. 

But, wait.  There is STILL more.  A few hours later my mother called me, and she needed me to go to Best Buy for her, so like the GOOD daughter I went.  When I came home this is what I found...



No, Joke!  Are you "f....king" kidding me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Scout Loves Comments!